What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By cjw_89
#236924 So i have a set of fat fives alloys lined up and they ARE NOT going on the car until i get wheel locks! So i am checking around,what do you think of these?

http://shop.ebay.ca/i.html?_nkw=wheel+l ... m270.l1313

Is this a 1/2 drive or you put your 19 mm over the hexed part? They any good ?
By {ikon}EM1
#236939 To be honest with u it doesn't matter what u get theves will always find a way... my boy milk had some clean blue jmags with those some locks and one morning we woke up to see them gone... my advide try to get as many locks as possible on ur wheels so it slows them down from steeling them... :thumb:
By Ajax1989
#236941 yeah they help to a pt.

4 diff locks on each rim will help

i want to get some steel rod and make my own spiecal locks
By 92hatchie
#236942 i agree completely if thieves want to steal them they will... unless u take em off every night n put them in ur room lol i kno some people dat chain their wheels lol
By cjw_89
#236943 now there is like NO chance that people will even touch them.I always wanted a set of fat fives and now i am getting them saturday! I trust no one when it comes to my car and all but where i live and where i am going to live people aren't like that compared to where you guys live. They are not eye candy AT ALL. Well they are to me. But its just for a peace of mind.Will they fit my threads is the question. Is there two sets alike?
By ImThaBean
#236977 If someone wants your wheels, they WILL get them. Wheel locks deter petty thieves. Like the old saying goes, locks only keep the honest people out.

For a pro:

plus

equals your wheels gone and you probably wont hear a thing.
By Ajax1989
#236984 ^ good math

damn that would suck
thats why im not gonna spend big bucks
on the rims i want, rota knock odds will do lol
By 92hatchie
cjw_89 wrote:now there is like NO chance that people will even touch them.I always wanted a set of fat fives and now i am getting them saturday! I trust no one when it comes to my car and all but where i live and where i am going to live people aren't like that compared to where you guys live. They are not eye candy AT ALL. Well they are to me. But its just for a peace of mind.Will they fit my threads is the question. Is there two sets alike?

if u live in a nice area y the worry? lol .........fat fives to me aint even worth tryin to steal
By Eg6H2D
ImThaBean wrote:If someone wants your wheels, they WILL get them. Wheel locks deter petty thieves. Like the old saying goes, locks only keep the honest people out.

For a pro:

plus

equals your wheels gone and you probably wont hear a thing.
\

Damnt hat's not even cool at all!!!! SMFH!!