What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By eduhat
#232933 Whats up everyone i am looking at buying some new wheels. I want to get some rota flashback with an offset but i dont know which offset to get. I need my sedan hellaflush! :thumb: let me know what you guys think would look best. I like riding as slammed as possible and like the look of some neg camber slammed with the flashbacks
By asianrob
#232942 your going to have to roll the fenders all around. its not all easy riding slammed either. do you have camber kits and what not?
By eduhat
#232968 i dont have camber kits but i am buying them within the next few days. i took a look at my tires and i only have wear on the very inside. i have been riding slammed for a while now and i have not notice any problems other than the tire wear. my tires do rub on the fenders as well but ill take this weekend and roll the fenders. what else am i missing?
By TrailerTrash
#233162 you might wanna take the fender lining out of the front.

be very careful rolling the fenders use a heat gun to heat the paint up so it doesn't crack.

once your done rolling them and you get front and rear camber kits installed adjust your ride height then adjust your camber and maybe get a front end alignment and you should have no more wear on the insides of your tires

good luck and post pics :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
#233210 Rota doesn't make an agressive offset wheel... especially if u want the "hellaflush" look... u might want to look into spacers after u get the wheel or get different wheels all together... :thumb:
By asianrob
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Rota doesn't make an agressive offset wheel... especially if u want the "hellaflush" look... u might want to look into spacers after u get the wheel or get different wheels all together... :thumb:

actually they do now

they have the rota plus zero's with +15 and +0 off set i believe

Rota Grid classic's with +0

Rota Grid off road's with +15 or +28? i for got and these are 15" wheels btw.