What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By g3tyourmindright
#229874 WATS GOOD YALL ! WELL RECENTLY BEEN LOOKIN FOR MY FIRST SET OF WHEELS , I DECIDED TO GO OEM AND I'VE BEEN LOOKIN AT BLADES ALOT , GOT A GOOD DEAL ON A SET FOR 200 BUT THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THE PAINT IS CHIPPING , THE GUY SELLING THEM SAID IT'S FROM PREVIOUS OWNER NOT PAINTING THEM R IGHT , IS IT WORTH THE 200 FOR THE CONDITION??? LMK..HERE ARE THE PICS

By butta75
#229878 $200 is a really good deal as long as they are not bent or have curb rash. The paint removal is pretty easy, and you can polish them to oem finish or repaint them. I would pick these up though. Good luck
By Tugboat
#229879 well if its just paint chipping and not curb rash id say so, mind you there arent many if any for sale where i am and if there is there a hellova lot more than 200, regardless theyd be easy to re paint and fairly cheap, id say go for it

edit heh posted at the same time ^^ xD
By g3tyourmindright
#229881 THANKS GUYS ! yeah i just gotta go check out the condition of the wheels themselves ,well check back in tmo night ! if any1 has any pics of an ej1 with gsr blades please post ! x]
By butta75
#229883 yeah man seeing them in person is the deciding factor. Are the rims in newark? Cause newark can be pretty sketchy with stolen parts. Just watch out
By g3tyourmindright
#229884 yeah man you aint gotta tell me , shit is rough here lol but no their located in Queens Village ,seller really just seems like he wants to get rid of them
By Gustavo
#229945 Seems like a good price. Like stated above make sure they r not bent n have curb rash.
By Sincere
#229970 $200 is a great price i wouldnt have even second guessed myself and bought them on the spot
By Chance
#230516 Guess it just depends on where everyone is located... like here in AZ... you can find blades for $150-200 all the time. Paint chipping isn't a big deal at all... a light sanding and painting them the way you want them is easy..or even sand them and re-polish them.
By Sincere
#230522 Well mr arizona lol how much can you get me some for shipped to washington state
By Chance
#230529 I'm not into the scene here or anywhere really anymore. But you could check out AZHT.net and check the classifieds wheel section and might find someone willing to ship. But beware...that site is filled with a shit load of dooshbags.
By Sincere
#230536 Ok thanks