What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By CMDeOro
#224234 I just bought these wheels off a buddy of mine. They are 17's but I think the car looks so good in them. What do you think?

I think I am going to have to roll the fenders because it rubs. No big though.

By teal_dx
#224241 They look a little big but look good at that height :thumb: Everyone says 17" are too big for civics and that 15" is the largest that looks good on EG's. I'm seeing more and more people running 16" and now starting to see some more 17" pop up.

It's your car, make it your own :thumb:
By Ajax1989
teal_dx wrote:It's your car, make it your own :thumb:

x2 its your car, build it for your liking, not ours :D

but for me there a lil big imo, nice tho
By asianrob
#224269 they look pretty good on there. :thumb:
By GhostBoyHiro
#224308 i have those same rims but mines are 15in 2 me they look like Kosei Sniper replicas i seen these only in 15in and 17in but i like how they look. i might paint mines over though.
By CMDeOro
teal_dx wrote:They look a little big but look good at that height :thumb: Everyone says 17" are too big for civics and that 15" is the largest that looks good on EG's. I'm seeing more and more people running 16" and now starting to see some more 17" pop up.

It's your car, make it your own :thumb:

Yeah, I thought the would look to big. But in reality it sits so nice that I love it. I literally turn around and check out my car everytime I get out of it. lol. Thanks for the compliments though.
By EJ1STYLEN
#224903 It looks nice...with that stance it looks hell a clean, I have my 4 door sitting on 17 slammed on the front and 2inch drop on the rear... It has an aggressive stance look to it. I'll try to post a pic of mine when I get home...look hell a clean dude!!
By CMDeOro
EJ1STYLEN wrote:It looks nice...with that stance it looks hell a clean, I have my 4 door sitting on 17 slammed on the front and 2inch drop on the rear... It has an aggressive stance look to it. I'll try to post a pic of mine when I get home...look hell a clean dude!!

Thanks!