What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By i8umup
#219995 ok so i really really like these wheels guys. only problem is they are not in my bolt pattern. has anyone seen a company out there that reps a concave wheel close to what this looks like? im looking for a bolt pattern of 5x112 i have searched for days and its time to ask for some help so i would highly appriciate it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/16-8-XXR ... kQ5fWheels
By Greasedmonkey
#220027 5x112 is a really hard pattern to get. Its a euro pattern that Audi used on the A4s. Most of the euro guys will run spacers/adapters to get the 5x100 or 5x114.3 patterns. I dont think you will get that wheel in the bolt pattern you are looking for. it will be in 4x100/4x114.3 and most likely 5x114.3/5x100.
By i8umup
Greasedmonkey wrote:5x112 is a really hard pattern to get. Its a euro pattern that Audi used on the A4s. Most of the euro guys will run spacers/adapters to get the 5x100 or 5x114.3 patterns. I dont think you will get that wheel in the bolt pattern you are looking for. it will be in 4x100/4x114.3 and most likely 5x114.3/5x100.

yes i have noticed that wheel choices are very limited due to the bolt pattern. and about the wheel spacers... i thought of doing that like useing one that would change my pattern to something else more popular but i have never used anything like that and dont quite know how it would hold up. do u have any experience with them?
By Greasedmonkey
#220032 I dont personally but if you checked on some vw/audi forums you might get a better understanding of how much of a pain it is to find wheel in that pattern and how many use spacers/adapters. I assume these wheels are not for a honda.
By teal_dx
#220044 5x112 are going to be harder to find in a cheap cast wheel like xxr or rota etc. 5x112 is Mercedes, Audi and most VW so most of the wheels in that size tent to be more expensive wheels or often knockoffs of the expensive wheels