What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Sonic_Blue_EG8
#215695 I tried to figure out what center caps would fit my 15 inch Drag DR-16's (Rota GT3) and somehow found myself sifting through all of the other Honda sites' bullshit. I searched on here but didn't come up with anything most likely because H-T killed the rest of my brain cells. So sorry if this has been asked and answered:

What stock honda center caps will fit a 15 inch Drag DR-16 wheel? I've heard '05 Odyssey, '99-'00 Civic Si, and some Accords. Can someone clear this up?
By BlueVic_8354
#215974 what i did on my rims, is to have a plexi glass cut off the same diameter as the center of my rims... and had a computer sticker on it...
By Sonic_Blue_EG8
#216060 Cool. Thanks for the reply! I've also heard I can buy the little sticker to make the current center caps look like honda caps so maybe I'll do that or what you suggested.
By chrono404
#216136 Get ones for the new oddeseys, if you want the shiney silver, if you want a silver thats not shiney get them for the new accord. they are on ebay for less then 30 bucks.
By BlueVic_8354
Sonic_Blue_EG8 wrote:Cool. Thanks for the reply! I've also heard I can buy the little sticker to make the current center caps look like honda caps so maybe I'll do that or what you suggested.

when i did that on my rims, they thought that it was an actual center cap that came off with the rims...