What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By EJ1STYLEN
#207926 its me again guys...lol alright im starting to be a wheel whore, i just ordered some xxr 02 rims thats 15x8 with the infamous 0 offset. so my question is will it bolt right up or ill need to get longer stud? and running 15x8 on the sedan is koo right? probably with sum 195/45/15 tires with be decent looking right....any input from you guys would be koo...
By 92egdxhatch
#207942 Your gonna need a lot of neg camber and fender work to get those under the fenders. Good luck.
By 95d16z6
#207943 what he said ^
By EJ1STYLEN
#207956 even though its not slammed...
By 92egdxhatch
#207962 It's gonna look gay with the wheels poking out in my opinion.
By TrailerTrash
#207968 fender flares to the rescue!
By EJ1STYLEN
#208062 Hell naw im not putting on fender flares..lol..if i tuck and roll my fender up front do i still need camber kit for exmp. adj. Upper control arm? Or i could tuck it in w/o having to use a adj. Control arm and just set the toe to manufact. Spec?
By Torch_Ind
#208077 need some pictures
By EJ1STYLEN
#208079 I dont have them on yet...anybody know if i could tuck my tire w/o using adj. Control arm or camber kit at front and just set the toe to man. Specs? Anybody...
By 92egdxhatch
#208080 They are 8" wide with 0 offset there is no way they will tuck under the fender without a camber kit. I'm thinking you should off done more research on 0 offset on hondas before buying them. Not trying to be a prick but come on.
By EJ1STYLEN
#208082 There actually backed ordered...so yea well i guess ill just buy front camber kit....and tuck she go
By TrailerTrash
#208116 there is no way you can tuck them without a camber kit... just no way. and you will probably still have to roll the fenders.
By EJ1STYLEN
#208123 what about a +15 offset instead of a 0 offset?....can i get away with the camber kit up front with the +15 offset?
By Chance
#208142 +15 will be WAY better IMO. You may still have to rock a camber kit though. Just get one, they arent expensive and EASY to install. That way you can adjust how you want it when you want it!
By EJ1STYLEN
#208226 Yea i guess ill just order the +15 offset and buy some adj. Uca