What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By egwonder
#200999 this maybe stupid to ask but i would rather be safe than sorry. would a 17x7 rim cause any problems for my 93 si hatchback? i dont mind messing with the suspension at all just wanted to know if i would have to roll any fenders or do anything crazy to get them to fit right
By OleFolk
#202189 Ima go ahaid and hijack this

What is the (average / idealistic) rim backspace on a stock ass 92 Hatch?
By OleFolk
#202194 sometimes I think this is a fake website its so dead sometimes :zzz:
By Ajax1989
OleFolk wrote:Ima go ahaid and hijack this

What is the (average / idealistic) rim backspace on a stock ass 92 Hatch?

15x7

with a 195/50r15 tyre :thumb:

OleFolk wrote:sometimes I think this is a fake website its so dead sometimes :zzz:

not everyone knows the info or sees the post.. so if you need something answered and no one is answering, just bump the thead so that someone will see it that knows the answer or someone can help :thumb:

and plus you posted this on a friday nite.. lol
i dont think alot of people are on due to parties, outta town, car meets nd shit :thumb:
By OleFolk
#202248 Thanks for clearin that up.
I kinda thought it was the case but I wasnt sure
Yeah and im usually up late thats probably why too.

Thanks for the feedback much appreciated :D
By Greasedmonkey
#202325 Offset choice will determine if the rim will fit without any body work.

17s are big for the cars, but not impossible. It wont really look good. 15s are the prefered choice.

typical offset for the stock wheel for a civic is +45 for a 6 inch wide wheel. I have some 6.5 inch wheels with a +42 offset. They fit just fine. You will have to do so math or find a offset calc, like the one found on this site www.1010tires.com to see how the offsets and wheel widths change the clearances.