What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By ZactheRipper
#196233 So i went to the Pick a Part Again and just as i was parking i munched a hubcap on the kerb, i then thought :x it and decided to go steelies with some wheel caps off of a 80s honda something or other.

So that.

Or that.

Be honest.
By chrono404
#196243 I personally like the 14" steelies with OEM Coupe/Hatch hubcaps. If I was going to have to Roll on steelies I would want these Hubcaps. Kinda Remind me of Blades. I had my Sedan Rolling on These Same Steelies and Hubcap

The Silver on them gives the car a slightly classier Look, Especially on a Sedan.

The Smaller Center Caps that cover just the Hub holes make it look Cheaper, I personally Hate these. I would rather Roll on some horrid looking walmart hubcaps then these. I got ride of them as quickly as I could.

Once Again, I would roll on the 14" Steelies and the EX/Si Coupe/Hatch Hubcaps.

Nice Looking Sedan BTW. :thumb:
By Dippin_EG
#196246 I would go with the hubcaps... steelies make you look cheap... maybe get some chrome trim rings for the steelies? My buddy has them on his red hatch and they look pretty cool.
By TrailerTrash
Dippin_EG wrote:maybe get some chrome trim rings for the steelies? My buddy has them on his red hatch and they look pretty cool.

this. I have the same centers with the rings on my car. looks awesome
By ZactheRipper
#196283 How do those atttach?

And whats the chance of getting them in New Zealand you reckon?

The pick a part has a shit load of hondas and i'm sure i will be able to replace the hubcap that i fucked if i looked hard enough.

I can't say i've ever seen those chrome rings before.
By teal_dx
#196291 If I was going to roll on steelies, I would get a set of 15" fronm a scion xA or xB. Otherwise i like the look of the hubcaps- they're some hood looking hub caps. Not like the cheap looking ones that you buy at the parts stores.
The honda ones are very flush with the rim.
By Dippin_EG
{ikon}EM1 wrote:Is that a crome lip steelie???!!!! :o

nah, its a trim ring, notice the wheel weight behind the ring on the top left. :thumb:
By TrailerTrash
ZactheRipper wrote:How do those atttach?

they pop on like hubcaps

ZactheRipper wrote:
And whats the chance of getting them in New Zealand you reckon?

JC Whitney
By Punksz6
#196352 I like the Rings!! I had my Coupe on steelies for a while but I sprayed them Bronze!!
By TrailerTrash
DuhQbnSiLo wrote:I don't like hubcaps, the crome lip would be perfect!

I freaking hate hubcaps. to me they all look cheap and dumb. but everyone has their own taste
By ZactheRipper
#196442 I found a supplier in this country that has those ring thingys. For the exact same price as the JC Whitney ones (when changed to NZD).

So now i just need to decide if these will look good or ghetto...

Dude with the red hatch, how about some full car shots?
By dbrooks
#196448 I think Steelies look nicer than hubcaps. Haha but do what you wish man