What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Digs
#192423 i wouldnt suggest it and the rims come in 17" or 18" which is quite a squeeze, i reckon you can find a similar set of wheels with the a 4X100 PCD in 15" or 16" and then you dont have to go through changing the hubs and worry about tyre rubbing
By ekkiller
#192425 thanks a ton never really thaught about the tire rubbing, ill keep looking
By ekkiller
#192497 So, looked more and more and came across these and just about pulled the credit card, what about these shoes?

What do you think of em? :wink:

By Digs
#192523 Rota's are cool id go for them, there's different sizes, widths and offsets to go with most setup's you may be looking for
By Chance
#192537 Those rota's look nice. Get'em
By Carfanatic
#192539 Get the real deal, dont buy rota....
got rota, never gonna drive on them again.. my rotas are soon at the junk yard...
By ekkiller
#192568 yeh Im really diggin em', i be getting them in a 35 offset, considering thats all they offer for the 15" lol ;
why are Rotas so bad in your opinion?
By 93hatcheg
Carfanatic wrote:Get the real deal, dont buy rota....
got rota, never gonna drive on them again.. my rotas are soon at the junk yard...

you can give me your rotas :thumb:

i love my rotas lol i have had them for 3yrs now and they are pristine :D
By Carfanatic
#192684 becouse they are so weak. i got now 3 good rims under my car and my left front is crooked. all becouse of bumbs and stuff in the highway.
A good rim would not bend.
Also the "paint" or what ever it is, is bad becouse of the salt on the roads last winter.
I hear some other complaining too about the Chrome line on the rotas... all bad too. Even if they clean in every time after driving.

Rota is just plain bad quality. wast of money
By ekkiller
#192688 ill keep into consideration thanks.
By n0safebetdx
#193387 I have Rotas and havent have a problem with them, They're pink and the powder coat is still fine.

I like the rotas go for it!
By Graham
Carfanatic wrote:A good rim would not bend

Not true - ive bent a racing sparco and an oem ek9 wheel, both are strong, but will still buckle!!

See bent wheels everyday at work, oem and aftermarket - theres nothing wrong with rotas
By egsedanguy
Graham wrote:
Carfanatic wrote:A good rim would not bend

Not true - ive bent a racing sparco and an oem ek9 wheel, both are strong, but will still buckle!!

See bent wheels everyday at work, oem and aftermarket - theres nothing wrong with rotas

yup im with ya here. any rim can bend. my rotas are fine. never had a bend and i run threw potholes all over. on basic driving you should never get bent rims. if you go tracking it or road racing and hit a hole at 100+then ya i bet you will bend any rim....
for the price, diff sizes, colors and designs you cant go wrong. they are woth every penny.
By Ajax1989
#194313 i really dont like rota but i will own a pair, there cheap knock offs of the real rims, but if my car or rims get stolen, wit rotas atleast they got away wit 400-500 dollar rims, not 1500-2000 dollar rims :thumb:

and the only rotas ive herd prob wit were the slipstrems, i effin hate slips, everyone and there mother has them, i see atleast 5 cars wit slips on them a day...

but ya rota would be a good choice for decent rims for a decent price :thumb: