What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Boods
#186838 Hey ladies & gentlemen,

Recently I got these:

Now, My car's a black coupe.

What colour should I do them? I wanted to either do a really bright colour [Say red or pink or electric blue]
OR
do them white & then get bright red wheel nuts.

what you guys think/suggest?

By Digs
#186940 Id say leave them as is OR get them painted black OR Electric blue OR maybe even Camoflage(Saw it on a black audi which was sick).
By Boods
#186970 lol, sorry.

Here's the picture from my build thread:

By Vti93T
#186987 um...ditch them and get some 15s!!! :thumb:
By Boods
#187047 I can't afford 15s! I would have some J-SPL 16's in white, but they're about 4 times more than i payed for these, and then add into the equasion that these also came with tyres with decent tread...

Yeah...

I wasn't going to say no to these!

Any other ideas for colours? I've narrowed it down to Yellow or White+red nuts.

What you guys think?

Gonna photoshop them when they arrive :)
By ikon
#187055 i say white with purple lugs.......... u wont do it :P
By Boods
#187065 That'd look good with a very bright purple & maybe a purple stripe round the edge of the rim too d'ya think?

And what about matching calipers too?

Or is that too far?

& matching interior door bits....

& Matching seats....

& matching engine bay....

& matching valve cover?

Too far?
By jred
#187125 dude black rims are the way to go, if it ant black take em back...black rims with red breaks calipers "sweet"..or if not black then go gunmetal
By asianrob
#187130 black rims suck!! id do those in Gold be like the Advan RGII's!
By Boods
#187165 I was thinking about them, I bought them 'cause they reminded me of Advan RGIIs haha...

Gold... Hhhmmmm, Why can't everyone just choose one colour and all agree instead of coming up with better ideas to confuse me!

Damn you guys and your good taste in colours!
By i8umup
#187174 i would have to agree with rob in the gold aspect. they look alot like the advans and black and gold go really good together so u cant loose :thumb:
By jred
asianrob wrote:black rims suck!! id do those in Gold be like the Advan RGII's!

you suck :x black on black is the way to go (black on black looks very hot rodish) Image couldn't find a good honda pic :D
By forcefedEG
asianrob wrote:black rims suck!! id do those in Gold be like the Advan RGII's!

i agree, (but some rims i do like in black) im a fan of bronze and some gold rims... :thumb:
but if you want something bright aginst black, id say purple or lime green or even like a carolina blue? idk :?
Last edited by forcefedEG on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.