What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By {ikon}EM1
#186189 I just traded my 17'' rotas for a set of 15'' sparcos rear bumper and a hundo... now my question is how rare r these wheels cus I never herd or see these b4... thanks...
By Chance
#186331 x2 ^ regardless of "rare" factor of whichever set you got... sounds like you got the better end of the deal :thumb:

Sparco RR's, N1's and NS-2 are my favorite sparco's.
By {ikon}EM1
#186338 Ohh my bad... I'm on a droid phone and its hard for me to get a pic code and post it but I googled all the ones that chance posted down and they're the ns-2 model... they r dark grey center wit a blue crome lip...
By Chance
#186347 Yeah, the dude you traded is a rAtard... what a deal for you :thumb:

I wouldn't say they are uber rare BUT they are rare'ish.
By {ikon}EM1
#186348 :headbang: :woot2: koooool the only thing is that they don't got centercaps and I need to refinish some of the battle scars it has.....
By Chance
#186362 That's typical of those wheels..to not have centercaps. Don't know if you can find replacements.... :?
By {ikon}EM1
teal_dx wrote:be sure they are authentic, because there are knockoffs that look very close.
You got an awesome deal!

Yup it is... and it still has the sticker that says that it passed inspection on the back of the rims... and its also etched in sparco racing logo in back too... along with jap lettering :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
Chance wrote:That's typical of those wheels..to not have centercaps. Don't know if you can find replacements.... :?

Yea I dought that imma find the original center caps... but its ok ill just rool up to honda and get the big h on em...