What fits best, Weights & Sizes

low offset

72%
28%
By {ikon}EM1
#179799 Like the titles says....What's ur opion on low offset wheels???? Would u rock em or is this another trend that's going to die out like the body kit era.... or the wally world shoping cart wing era that has came and gone..... be free to post pics and say what u think....[/u]
By ikon
#179804 i say fuk low offset..... NO OFFSET. i like my offset like i like my bills,,,,,,,, = 0
By 1updelsol
#179812 i love low offset wheels!!!

tho ive never owned any :cry:

i think its a "fad" but its strong enough to stick arouond for a long while...
By slowj1
#179819 I like it and it looks good but I think only on show type basis espeically those 0 offset guys with the crazy negative camber for a DD i wouldnt recommend it.
By acereiEG
#179825 looks drop dead gorgeous on a mazda miata. older ones.
By hatchie
#179848 I LOVE LOW OFFSET RIMS

im shooting for a pair of 0 offset sportmax 002's

i'll add a special touch when i get em ...it a suprise 8)
By teal_dx
#179851 It looks mean, but 15x8" 0 offset beats the hell out of your car's suspension & wheel bearings and degrades handling.

I've got tome low offset wheels, but not as extreme as most of the 15x8 0 offsets out there. Hell, H-T already has 9.5" wheels on the rear of an EG and I think someone's working on a 10". If you're going to hard park, then go for it.

I'm also getting tired of seeing the same low offset Sportmax, XXR and Rota, but I can't blame people for being on a budget. Some of the custom painted ones are hot though, especially some of the black Sportmax/XXR's I've seen.
By hatchie
teal_dx wrote:It looks mean, but 15x8" 0 offset beats the hell out of your car's suspension & wheel bearings and degrades handling.

I've got tome low offset wheels, but not as extreme as most of the 15x8 0 offsets out there. Hell, H-T already has 9.5" wheels on the rear of an EG and I think someone's working on a 10". If you're going to hard park, then go for it.

I'm also getting tired of seeing the same low offset Sportmax, XXR and Rota, but I can't blame people for being on a budget. Some of the custom painted ones are hot though, especially some of the black Sportmax/XXR's I've seen.

woah woah woah way to call me out lol ..... jk as far as black sportmax post some pictures

and this is f'ing sexy
By teal_dx
#179872 Here's the flat black set I liked:

or this s2k: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3372660

Just something different than all the others.

So yours are 15x8 0's? that is a nice stance 8)
What all did you do to get there body and suspension wise?
By marquisdee1018
acereiEG wrote:looks drop dead gorgeous on a mazda miata. older ones.

Yes
By hatchie
teal_dx wrote:Here's the flat black set I liked:

or this s2k: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3372660

Just something different than all the others.

So yours are 15x8 0's? that is a nice stance 8)
What all did you do to get there body and suspension wise?

i seen that xb and thats what started my idea of how i making mine look

and if u talking to me i dont have those rims yet
By {ikon}EM1
#179998 So far so good :thumb: looks like everyone likes 0 offset wheels..... and to the dude wit the red hatch looking hella fresh!!!!! :thumb:
By {ikon}EM1
eg84dr wrote:im not a fan of civics that look like v dubs :thumbdown:
i have 15x7s with like 30 ofset and thats just about perfect for me

Funny that u say that cus I didn't know that changing wheels on a honda will make it look like a vw........ :eh: