What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Matt.M
#179031 http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/pts/1611692187.html

I asked and he said there was nothing wrong with them, just needed cleaning up. I don't care so much that they probably need new tires because I probably have a set to put on them, and I plan on painting the wheels with some flat black paint I bought just for wheels.

I'm not good with prices, and he wants me to make an offer. So what do you say guys?
By Matt.M
{ikon}EM1 wrote:150.00 they look ok

Yeah, I'm just looking for a set of wheels for my budget DD. I won't have this car that much longer, I will use it to travel all over the east coast for work, and come August I'll be taking basic law enforcement training and getting a new car, so I'm just looking for a set of wheels to replace the stock for now.
By Classiccarsrule85
#179039 yea 100-150 since you need tires from what he says in his ad but yea they are 13" so you cant have really anything ex/si i think lx would be 14" only as well....due to the size of the brakes they have......

CX they will fit which from your sig i guess you have lol....
By Matt.M
#179042 Oh, and quick question. What should I look for outside of cracks? I don't want to get back to NC and find out that the wheels are bad. :eh:
By teal_dx
#179054 make sure the outer edge of the rim isn't dented or out of round. Check the lip on the back of the rim too. I wouldn't pay over $100 if the tires are good. 13" should be cheap.
By TrailerTrash
#179061 I'd say no more than $100 aswell. I love 13s I wish those were around here
By Dippin_EG
#179079 My first thought was $100
By asianrob
#179099 low ball the fuck out of this guy.. id say 50. to me i wouldnt even bother with these wheels unless i needed something to roll a chassis on or something...
By patlsherry
#179104 sorry, but i wouldn't even buy them UGLY AS HELL....
By Chance
#179248 Like others have said.. $100 at most.