What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By teal_dx
#178404 Well I decided to pull the trigger on these.
16x8 and 16x7 staggered. The 16x7's are pretty much flat on the face, but the 16x8" are a little concave which I like a lot. I'll be running adapters which will make these flush on the fronts and poke about 10mm out back.
I rolled my fenders before I painted my car a few years back, so they should fit alright :thumb:
Current tires are way too big, so I'll be replacing them with something smaller, probably a 195/45/16

Next I'm gong to think about how I want to re-finish them...
hmmm, charcoal, black, full polish... so many decisions! :D
By teal_dx
#178442 I figured $400 for these shipped + $50 to dismount the tires. 2 tires were decent so i could sell those for $50, but then new tires were going to cost around $400, plus another $75 to get them mounted/balanced.

I'm up to $875. Then the hubcentric adapters were going to be $265 for a set of 4 = $1140 and they would be a close fit, a little less neg offset on 16's would have been ideal.

Did a little more searching before I sent paypal and think I'm going to forget about these for something better...

I'm going to wait till I actually send payment before I post the wheels this time :wink:
By patlsherry
#178444 yes, get some better wheels...i wouldn't buy that set....
By MG6
#178446 yea, i would pass on these. I am more of a deep dish wheel, and you rolled your rear wheel wall so that will make it nice.