What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By ikon
#177265 im bout to order some 15x8 wheels and would like to know how well they fit. though thats a broad based question, i am wanting 0 offest in rear and maybe a 15x7.5 up front but with a negative offset so the lip is equal on both. im worried i will rub suspensiopn though. i guess i want to know the limits on how far in i can go before i hit inner fender. :P
By {ikon}EM1
#177268 man u rub wit steelies now!!!!! what u talking about????????
By ikon
#177273 wwwwaiiiiiitttttt...... thatsa way tooooo much. EDIT- +15 offset.
By teal_dx
#177327 0 offset 15x8 will give you more than enough room on the inside, but the lips will stick out about an inch past your fender.

It's been done but you'll have to beat out your fenders, no inner liners, slam to the ground to get enough negative camber to not rub the stretched tires you'll have to use.

Use this calculator to see what I mean:
http://www.1010tires.com/WheelOffsetCalculator.asp
By {ikon}EM1
#177330 he has most of that stuff already but hmmmmm lets see.........

delete fenderliner...... check :thumb:

pulled fenders.......... check :thumb:

slamed(draging nuts) check :thumb:

camber kit........ tba =fail :thumbdown:

rims........ tba = fail :lol: :thumbdown:
By pinky
#177353 0 offset is the shit!

Best looking hatch I've ever seen in person. ^^^
By pinky
teal_dx wrote:and the worst handling :lol:

Actually camber can work with you, depending on what your using it for.
By teal_dx
pinky wrote:
teal_dx wrote:and the worst handling :lol:

Actually camber can work with you, depending on what your using it for.

a couple of degrees can be good, but not so much that only the inside half of your tire's surface is contacting the ground.

I don't know how that car can turn without rubbing, unless it's bagged?
By elrompetoto
#177407 i have3 sports maxx o offset ifu have the right drop the car will look sexy im not as low as that hatch andmy car calls a lot of atention when theyc that inch and a half sticking out
By Sentry
#177420 +15 you shouldn't need stretch or camber to get it to fit. Only if you really need to slam your car.
By speedracer1094
#177477 I agree with Sentry. Go +15 offset and you wont have to buy tires every other week. Unless ur car is strictly show or is on bags. I love the offset look but its just not functional at least for me since my car is my DD I'm planning on +15 offset so my tires last a little longer. :thumb:
By Sentry
#177525 I have +12 14x7" wheels on right now and I'm going to drop it 1.5" some time before summer rolls around, so I'll post after pics.

Got a couple before pics at stock ride height on my photobucket. They're the steelies. My rear shocks are blown and springs are sagging a bit so the drop wont be as much back there when I put the new stuff in.

http://s92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/Se ... 92CivicSi/
By Baby Carlos
#177566 With the talking already man just fucking do it
By {ikon}EM1
Baby Carlos wrote:With the talking already man just fucking do it

x2 :thumb: doooooooo itttttttttt, when u going to get em anyways