What fits best, Weights & Sizes

would you run these wheels

60%
N/A
40%
By country_civic
#173483 anybody every seen a set of cobalt polished wheels on a hatch my next door nieghbor has a set he wants to get ride of . i need some opinion about this . i know they'll fit but i dont know about the 15" or 16" wheel with offset .
heres a pic of the 15" Image
heres a pic of the16" Image
By Dippin_EG
#173514 horrible idea. Even if it looked half decent, it would still be considered an insult. Fuck cobalts. :thumbdown:

and fuck cobalt wheels. :thumbdown:
By {ikon}EM1
#173537 the '16s look kinda like ek si wheels... just get si's or fat 5's...
By marquisdee1018
#173539 I would say test fit them to see how they would like. If you like the way they look, get them. But if I had to choose, I'd say the 16's.
By Classiccarsrule85
#173621 i agree its an insult to use shitty gm parts on an awesome honda.....to be honest id get gsr fat fives or something like that dont go into the cobalt parts bin because there is nothing there.....id have to say its not a very good idea for one its chevy for two its american 9/10 now adays your looking at parts that are built cheaply and with a low low budget in mind...so they can make the greatest profit out of the consumer.....this is well why american car manufacturers and those car manufactureers in general dont do well they cheap out the customer regrets it and will never buy that brand again.....

so in my honest opinion i wouldnt go for the cobalt crap.....waste of money....id either go honda, bmw, and i think the mazda may work as well but yea id look ino that before id ever consider those rims....exspecially the 15" they look god aweful with the little holes drilled instead of the whole slat being cut out....
By Vti93T
#173664 I just threw up in my mouth :thumbdown: cobalt wheels :thumbdown:
By Carfanatic
#173666 horrable :thumbdown:
By J'95
#173667 Why even ask !! :eh:
By chrono404
J'95 wrote:Why even ask !! :eh:

Becouse he wanted our opinion them.

The 16's are decent, the 15's are pretty lame imo.

Not a big fan of either of them, But I would use them if they where cheap.
Last edited by chrono404 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Sentry
#173697 Fanboys. :roll:

Who cares if they're GM if they look alright? Are BMW Bottlecaps an "insult"? Are DSM injectors an "insult"?

How much are these per wheel.
By Chance
#173702 Fat fives in 16" would be cool.. I'd rock those that look like the F-5's!
By country_civic
#173751 i got the wheels off my nieghbor last night put em on my hatch they look good i need to roll my fenders for alil more clearance but good . and yeah i got the 16" fat five look alikes . ill get some pics soon as i can the weeather here in md is crazy right now . i got over 2 feet of snow right now