What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Classiccarsrule85
#169384 I know bmw bottle caps will work but yea there is something better something ive run into at my junkyard only twice and i actually had a set on my moms 91 bmw 325ic mtech......well here they are

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E30- ... 3a420caa00

sorry for it being a ebay ad but fastest way i could find a pic would be that way...

Now since i got rid of my si rims ive been looking for hx rims since i cant go any less than 14" rims due to my gsr brakes now i wanted a light rim since i do race my car in auto x and if i can save weight here and there then yea woot.....

but yea anyhow just wondering your ideas about those rims right now im running horribly bald steelies im planning on getting a alignment but first i need some good tires and yea theres a few selections i have to choose from at my junkyard and id have to spend 75 or so for a set of 4 with tires etc....
By Classiccarsrule85
#169410 yea im just hopeing that they are still there when i go and get them if they arent then well i gotta go and get some steelies again....but yea im hopeing they are still there...
By Classiccarsrule85
teal_dx wrote:If you can get a set of 4 for $75 at the junk yard, then what are you doing at your computer! Go pick em up :thumb:

lol well i dont have any money and well dont really have good weather to drive my car in most likely ill have to take my mom to work and yea take that up there grab them most likely wedsday or something idk but yea i really can get them as fast as i wish i could.....

hopefully the money i got to buy parts and partial payment will help me get some money towards those rims and tires....