What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Digs
#168877 hey guys

can anyone post pics up here of eg sedans with stock suspension and 15" and 17" rims? i just want to see the comparison with stock suspension

By Chance
#168882 Stock or lowered 17's look horrible. 16's look good!
By Digs
#168885 16's would be ideal but......... here in South Africa there's not alot of rim choice and whats availiable is horrible stuff and the tyres cost twice as much as 15" or 17" tyres which makes 16" impossible for a student like me, so then hows 15" and stock suspension? saving up for eibach or tein springs but that'll take a while
By 3kkl3sia
#168887 15's and stock suspension aren't bad, obviously they wont tuck because its not lowered
any rims over stock steelies are a upgrade, as long as they aren't chrome!

not jacking your thread, this is my car when it was on stock suspension and had 15's
and lowred
By Chance
#168889 You're not thread jacking^ that is exactly what he wanted. (pics for reference)
15's are perfect. And once you get the suspension.. it will be even better. Lowering your car on 17's would just result in rubbing MOST of the time.
By Digs
#168890 no worries dude :) i needed to see those pics, thanks, needed to get an idea of what it looks like and its not too bad stock but like i said ive got to save up the cash for the right springs
By 3kkl3sia
#168891 like i said, if you get the right rims even on stock suspension it will make a huge difference. rims are a great upgrade :thumb:

deffintly save for the right springs, i regret buying my egay ones every day i drive my car...will be fixed today though :thumb:
By Digs
#168892 yeah i need about R3500 about $500 for Teins, havent checked the Eibach yet and there are some springs for about $100 but theyre rubbish, excuse my ignorance but right rims meaning?? the style?
By 3kkl3sia
#168893 yeah
dont go out and buy something like this
By Digs
#168894 hahaha you can trust me i wont buy anything ricer, i dont want chrome either, i was thinking about these:
I can get them in 4/100 but theyre only in matt black with a red edge here in SA (can always powder coat them another colour)

and btw how you fixing up yours today?
By Chance
#168896 Those look good :thumb:
By 3kkl3sia
#168898 those look real good :thumb:

who you talkin to about fixing up?
By Digs
#168903 I know dude :) i wanted Rota Grids but theyre too expensive thanks to shipping costs and those were the closest i could find here, gonna go buy them soon
By Digs
#168905 3kkl3sia u said something about fixing up your springs