What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By ikon
#162107 on my way home the car started to wobble and when i got out to check the wheels ive snapped ANOTHER FUCKING STUD!!!!! what causes this...... this excessive stud snapping. could it be the mazda steelies i have on it? other sites say its loose lugs but ive torgued them bitches down. what do u guys think. its my front driver wheel that keeps breaking. :?
By JUICE
#162113 mybe its just that they are 15+ years old :?

that sucks tho man. does seem kinda weird its on the same wheel tho .
By ikon
#162117 it just seems odd that two would go out on the same wheel. almost to coincidental to be so. any other things that could cause this tho.
By asianrob
#162144 loose lugs.. make sure you re-torque them after 100 miles.
By ikon
#162147 i have. im thinkin that when i rolled around with one broken off it weakened the other three cuz now they are kinda bent. imma fix it tonight ill keep u guys posted.
By JUICE
#162149 my car had a stripped stud on it for years. who know how long before i even got it. and it never caused a problem. hope you can figure out whats goin on
By Apexracing
#162532 do the mazda wheels fit your hubs correctly? the center of the wheel shouldn't have a gap between it and the bearing cap. that is where the wheel is supposed to center and it also takes quite a bit of the load.
By ikon
#162621 the wheels fit fine. they are just the steelies and i have more than one on there. i think the shaking due to a bad tie rod caused accessive load and broke em.
By Apexracing
#162710 alrighty just making sure bro, make sure you replace them all on that side