What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By STOCK4DR
#160247 ok i got a set of integra meshes and i am trying to decide wheather to polish them = shit load of work or should i paint them bronze with polished lip. The wheels were in bad shape when i got them so i sand blasted two of them and sanded them down but to take the steps to polish is gonna suck however the other two rims are alraedy painted bronze and i get alot of mixed reviews people either ove em of absolutely hate em my car is camellia red pearl ( purple ) i think the broze goes good with the car but i may be crazy so what do you guys think ?? ill get pics up asap i just dont have any yet
By dawg316
#160275 bronze meshies would look sick. i think you should rock it.

if you can get a pic up. i can photoshop it diffrent colors for you so you can see what looks best
By STOCK4DR
#160321 ok ill try to get pics asap i appreciate the photoshop offer too
By asianrob
#160362 polished mesh FTW :thumb:
By Greasedmonkey
#160509 polished or factory finish.
By 93cxhb
#160512 i think anything darker than polished or stock would be to dark for the color you described.. how do look after you sandblasted them
By ikon
#160516 man......... anodized purple :P
By 93cxhb
ikon wrote:man......... anodized purple :P

x2
By chrono404
#160536 Purple and Bronze are sexy. However I think Webs should only be polished. Especially, on a Purple Coupe they look Sick polished!

Below is a pic of my old purple coupe slammed on webs, Only way to Roll with Webs IMO.

ikon wrote:man......... anodized purple :P

I did that to my lug nuts for the above coupe. It was sick.
By Greasedmonkey
#160731 I see no slammage on the coupe pictured.....

Comment is false!!
By STOCK4DR
#160806 anodized purple would be sick but i get made fun of enough for driving a purple car let alone one with purple rims ha ha ha . that coupe looked sooo good with just polished meshes but after i sandblasted them they are a dull finish so it would take alot of elbow grease to get them polished again
By Chance
#160815 polished with the inner portions painted gunmetal or black, but leave the face polished.
By teal_dx
Chance wrote:polished with the inner portions painted gunmetal or black, but leave the face polished.

I would do that too :thumb:
Polished needs a contrasting paint for the inset areas of the rim. the oem silver color is too close to the polished finish.
By asianrob
#160852 LS Meshies

Last edited by asianrob on Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.