What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By teal_dx
#157930 http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0423812477

I found these on ebay and love them! 15x8" BUT zero offset :(

I measured like 5 times and it's just too low.

I looked on Boyd's site and they have a lot of newer wheels, but these are old school. They make wheels for hot rods, so does that mean that these 4x100 are rare? I'd love to find another set with an offset in the +20 to +30 range...
By MG6
#158035 Those are nice rims. Deep and bling.
By Chance
#158050 Those are sweet.. 0 offset... not so much.
By Greasedmonkey
#158086 You can get them to fit.

Ive never heard of 4x100 Boyd wheels.
By teal_dx
#158107 nothing if you want to kill your handling, wear through your tires, pull & roll the hell out of your fenders, scrape on everything and ruin downpipes, mufflers, lips... wear out wheel bearings, ball joints.

But it's almost worth it for the look 8)
I'm just not a fan of extreme stretched tires on EG's. Maybe on older VW's.

0 offset on a 15x8 will actually give you 30 or so MM extra on the inside of the wheel well. With the rim pushed out, it's about 1.5 inches past the fender. That's too much for me... I don't want to be that low all the time to get the neg camber needed to pull the top of the wheel back in. Not to mention rubbing when I turn the front wheel too far.

The look is hard on the body, chassis, and everything else mentioned above.
But to some the look is worth that price.
By 92egdxhatch
#158124 imo that hatch in hondatuning is the sexiest one ive seen to date. :hehe:
By Punksz6
#158635 DAM!!!!!!!!! 0 offest!! Those wheels are pretty nice!! :D

Phaze2- Love that Hatch!!
By matt is (eg6)
#161742 i like spankys hatch but i wouldnt do it to mine..... my car is going to look alot like his but with out the crazy camber and wheels... his engine bay is sick lol