What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Punksz6
#142790 Hey everyone I got a guy who will trade some clean Enkie 92's with tires for my Rear disc conversion and a couple other of my parts?? What should I do?
There not the deep dish ones, there the black with the lil polish lip...I will post a pic of them when I get back later today..Thnx
By Chance
#142791 Keep your rear disc.
By chrono404
BLaCkSiLo wrote:
Chance wrote:Keep your rear disc.

x2.... drums FTL

keep them and look around for a better deal/craigslist

x3
You will be able to find a better deal on some Enkei 92's.

Rear disks are awesome. Better braking performance, looks better, easier to maintain. all around better. If your car came with ABS, swapping to drums will stop that from working.

Definitely not worth taking it off your car. If you have a second swap sitting on a shelf thats ones thing, However dont take rear disks off your car.
By Apexracing
#142839 x4 not to mention the cost value of a rear disk setup thats alot of money dude.
By asianrob
Apexracing wrote:x4 not to mention the cost value of a rear disk setup thats alot of money dude.

not really you can pic up most rear disc brake conversions for around 75-150 bucks depending where you look. i picked up mine for cheep to everything except E brake lines for 75 local salvage want 40 bucks for a pair off a teg so it all worked out for me
By Chance
#142874 You got lucky^ If they were that avail and cheap everywhere, everyone would have them.
By matt is (eg6)
#142938 you can get them here in ok. for 100 bucks all day long
By Punksz6
#143042 So Im not gonna get them because the owner said there is a small bend and I am not gonna trade if there not in great shape...Thanks everyone!! Oh and the rear disc wasn't on yet and I got mine for $120 with 40/40,cables,rotors,pads, booster and master from a 95 GSR...and I seen one here on Craigs go for $60 but with stuff missing... :D
By Punksz6
#143043 oh here was a pic of them...Lil late!! :lol:

By Greasedmonkey
#143256 what other parts? YOu can always get another rear disc set up. I dont know bout the wheels, the low offset ones look so much better.
By LaMbErT*
#143264 you would have to be mad to trade rear disc setup with them!!!
By Punksz6
#143282 I don't know I just love old school mesh wheels!! The guy who had the rims wanted to know what parts I had that weren't on my car yet!! But I ain't getting them no more and I do like the lower offset ones better ;)..I am planning on getting some BBS Ra's soon!! But the guy I guess is trading those for some Hx's and $120 from this other guy....Plus u can get Rear disc's over here for pretty cheap!! I think Im just a wheel junkie! LOL! Thanks for all the imputs guys!!

Oh and he wanted some extra corners I had and couple other lil misc parts!