What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By KingcoupeO
#139996 are they good wheels ? 15 inch
bout to buy a coup with a set of polished ones on it .
let me know if im not feeling um they will be goin up for sale or trade ....we will see.
By Ajax1989
#139998 imho i hate rota they suck

but its all up to you

you can go to the rim viewer
and see a coupe wit j mags and see if u like them :thumb:
By Joplies
#140006 Image

:lol:
By wD21
#140008 Why they suck ?
By Joplies
#140009 Most dont honestly suck but they are almost all just rip offs of legit rims. So its a comapny that has no good ideas so they rip off other peoples ideas.

im not tryin to upset anyone lol just explaining myself :thumb:
By Method
#140015 a bunch of haters. i enjoy my rotas, i couldn't care less if its a knock off. the price sits well with the bank.
By KingcoupeO
#140017 :?
By Joplies
#140026 Yeah i use to want some rotas but they just got way to popular out here so i got sick of them lol.

Its all about what you like though bro
By asianrob
#140028 why do rotas suck? just because they make fakes?

thats not real good explanation of why they suck.

your going to spend 1500 on a set of rims that might get stolen/curbed/broken/smashed/ etc...

oh and yes it can and will happen to real rims or knock offs. it fucking happens.

thats 1500 down the drain sir.

when you can spend 500 bucks on a set of rotas WITH TIRES.

and if one gets stolen/curbed/cracked/broken etc... you can go buy another rim for about 50-120 a piece with or with out tire

that way you have cash left over for other things.

rims are rims.. i'm not going to lie. id take a real set of rims anyday if i could afford it. but i cant. i'm not going to lie rotas look really nice for the price that they are sold.

and for those of you who say. why dont you save up you broke ass?
well.. heres the thing.. its called life... and it has bills and shit. i put my money towards that shit before i can spend it on my car so i can have a roof over my head. :D
By KingcoupeO
#140033 agreed man .
i check um out
you made valid points
By Greasedmonkey
DC4rob wrote:why do rotas suck? just because they make fakes?

your going to spend 1500 on a set of rims that might get stolen/curbed/broken/smashed/ etc...

oh and yes it can and will happen to real rims or knock offs. it fucking happens.

and if one gets stolen/curbed/cracked/broken etc... you can go buy another rim for about 50-120 a piece with or with out tire

rims are rims.. i'm not going to lie. id take a real set of rims anyday if i could afford it. but i cant. i'm not going to lie rotas look really nice for the price that they are sold.

well.. heres the thing.. its called life... and it has bills and shit. i put my money towards that shit before i can spend it on my car so i can have a roof over my head. :D

I have never seen it stated better in my life. Bill pwn my car...
By asianrob
#140039 :woot: :woot: :thumb:
By chrono404
DC4rob wrote:why do rotas suck? just because they make fakes?

x2

People just like to bash stuff thats popular to bash. Just like with Windows Vista, Which is a good solid OS since Service Pack 1, People bash it because its the popular thing to do. Kinda like how for a while it was popular for americans to make fun of america.

I have a Set of Rota J-Spl on my EK Hatch. Their is nothing wrong with them at all.
By teal_dx
#140061 the only thing is that sometimes the rota might weigh a couple lbs more than the original, if wheel weight is a concern. Other than that they are great wheel for the price. I too would rock a set without thinking twice. One less reason to get stolen 8)
By KingcoupeO
#140062 let you know how clean they are tonight
haha going to get the car in a few hoursssssssssss!!!1