What fits best, Weights & Sizes
By Punksz6
#135914 Hey everyone I got these for 14" rims Dirt cheap so why not...What does everyone think?? I am gonna paint the middles bronze and polish the lips I already started one, was gonna take pics but I have bad luck with cameras.... :) -----Next are my BBS RA's...
By Chance
#136031 coolio
By Punksz6
#136088 I got em from this dude in Antalope...And I think I seen em on one Hatch on here? Thanks guys... :thumb:
By Matt.M
#136162 Looks nice. I have already ordered a quart of a gunsmoke metallic flat black paint kit to paint the set of wheels I get.
By Punksz6
#137305 I got two bronzed out now I need to do the other two and then take pics...thanks for the pics of yours... :thumb:
By Punksz6
#138014 Here is how two came out!! Just did the third and will do the 4th on Sunday...I probably put em on the Ej to see what they look like, but I still gotta polish the lip some more...Let me know what everyone thinks!! Sorry if the pics look funny they were from a cell phone... :)

By Heatherly
#138021 They look really good bronze, nicely done!!
By Punksz6
#138026 Thanks Heather!!
By Punksz6
#141698 Here are what the rims look like! But I am now selling them to get some other ones! :)

By Chance
#141770 x2 they turned out great. :thumb:
By Punksz6
#141866 Thanks!! Sold em Yesterday!! Thanks Again! :)