What fits best, Weights & Sizes

What color to powdercoat

28%
6%
50%
17%
N/A
By Mr. Pink
#131776 Well now that i have you attention. I need help deciding what color to powdercoat my GSR fat fives. Right now they are powdercoated satin black and i dont like it.

I have been thinking of the following

Bronze
White
Polished
Purple
Other? you tell me.
By matt is (eg6)
#131785 i dont have a clue i wouldve left them with the stock finish
By Mr. Pink
#131914 I have already decided on a color. and I bought them powdercoated because they were cheap.

Color is a 2009 Dodge color:
Melbourne Green pearl coat
By Greasedmonkey
#131922 polished
By Chance
#132000 Painted OEM wheels :thumbdown:

POLISH THEM! :thumb:
By Mr. Pink
#132025 Chance they are powdercoated. and i dont have the patients to polish them myself so i would be paying someone to do it.
By Chance
Mr. Pink wrote:Chance they are powdercoated..

ooops.. I can't read. chance = :thumbdown:
By egsedanguy
Mr. Pink wrote:Well now that i have you attention. I need help deciding what color to powdercoat my GSR fat fives. Right now they are powdercoated satin black and i dont like it.

I have been thinking of the following

Bronze
White
(Polished)
Purple
Other? you tell me.

Mr. Pink Posted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chance they are powdercoated. and i dont have the patients to (polish) them myself so i would be paying someone to do it.

well why did you put polished in your options if this is not really an option?????but i would pay then because polished wheels with that color will be a win :thumb:
By Chance
#132179 Those would be SOOOO easy to polish! Such a big smooth face to deal with!
By Mr. Pink
#132545 I will be paying someone to either powdercoat them a different color or to polish them after i strip them.
By Punksz6
#132572 I think white would be kinda kool but I voted on Purple just to be different!! But if u didn't like it then u could always polish them!! Whatever u decide but comments and imputs are always helpful!! :thumb:
By asianrob
#132591 heres my old sedan! i did polished phat 5's you'll love them. i loved them! its worth it IMO but you could always powder coat in chrome lol..
By Mr. Pink
#132647 I am definately liking the polished.