Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By EGHatch DX
#120518 so i did a full conversion on my EG. i changed the front to bigger disc brakes and the back to disc by using the parts from a 98 integra LS and for some reason the rear hub assemblies arent fitting the spindel right..it remains loose and when i drive it their is a noise that sounds like the tire is wobbling. took it to mechanic and he said that he tried replacing it with other 98 integra LS parts but still loose. any ideas on what the problem could be? thanks for any help.

**oh and i got steel braided brake lines that i think are meant for ABS if that matters at all. thanks again.
By Chance
#124270 :? Not sure dude maybe missing something? I haven't done this convertion before but I hope you get an answer.
By Greasedmonkey
#124362 why for one did you not just get the full trailing arm with the rear discs already on them?
By EGHatch DX
#125183 still not fixed. :( but i did get the full trailing arm with discs on it but i was changing them to cross drilled slotted and im thinking now thats why i got the entire conversion for so cheap cuz sumthing was wrong with it. :?
By bucopandan
#135625 no warranty from the seller?

it's really hard to tell what the culprit to your problem is without seeing. bring it to a competitive shop.
By Classiccarsrule85
egsedanguy wrote:hub bearing???

Thats what i was just thinking

Jack the car up and see if you can move the wheel other than how it should normally work its most likely your bearing or your lugs are loose.....could be your studs are loose as well
By egsedanguy
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:
egsedanguy wrote:hub bearing???

Thats what i was just thinking

Jack the car up and see if you can move the wheel other than how it should normally work its most likely your bearing or your lugs are loose.....could be your studs are loose as well

x2