Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By dawg316
#113551 First let me say this site is awsome and it has realy helped me so far. You guys are the best

now onto my question. My break pedal was low (obviously air in break lines ,bleed time soon) so i decided to inspecting my breaks ie. rotors & drums the previous owner said they had about 50% left on them. he didnt know dick all because the shoes were in good condition, the drum could use a machining but overall all good. they needed adjustment tho. they way i learned how to adjust drums was to tighten it up, stick the wheel back on and give it a spin and it the wheel should do about 1 spin. i did that to one side, but the driver side i let a lil bit looser.(not too loose) i go into the car yank the ebrake and it seems real tight. so i pop off the consol loosen off the bolt (which is almost at the ned of the thread now) but it feels right. when i yank the e-brake i hear it snug up the passenger side and not the driver side. is it good to hear it a lil or should i loosen it off a bit, or tighten the driver side so i can hear it from there.

break pedal is low, fluid is the reservoir is high. so ithink it got pushed up. gonna bleed it this weekend, also whant to know the bleeding order on EG's (not the farthest from the master cylinder way) and if i did every thing alright

-thanks again.
By blind monkey
#115283 bleeding order on EG is same as every other car. start farthest from master. although in reality it dosnt matter where you start, it makes no difference which order you bleed the brakes.

if you have ABS I think you need to read your service manual(you do have one right?) for specific instruction on bleeding ABS systems