Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Pg.99
#106647 I got myself a set of Goodridge braided steel lines for my 4dr ESI (all round disk, non ABS), but apparently they dont fit properly, as they spewed brake fluid everywhere when bled.

"Goodridge stainless brake hose kit Honda Civic/CRX Rear Disc 1992-1995 4 line kit (SHD0005-4)"

That's the description and the part number of what I bought, should they fit?

http://www.potn.co.uk/honda_c2918_7098_7106.htm

This is the range from where I got them. Any help on this would be appreciated.
By asianrob
#106788 all the brake lines are the same as far as discs go.

you might have not tighten it down all the way or may have messed up the threads.
By Pg.99
#109729 Cheers pal, I'm told they were as tight as they'd go, and I'm pretty certain they're correct for the car, so I suppose that leaves me with the possibility of messed up threads. The Black Diamond pads I bought didn't fit without having to be heavily modified either, which included grinding off some friction surface, so the whole job was a mess really.
By BLaCkSiLo
Pg.99 wrote:Cheers pal, I'm told they were as tight as they'd go, and I'm pretty certain they're correct for the car, so I suppose that leaves me with the possibility of messed up threads. The Black Diamond pads I bought didn't fit without having to be heavily modified either, which included grinding off some friction surface, so the whole job was a mess really.

did you make sure you didnt forget the crush washer? don't know if it's the same, but on my f-150, lifted it, got longer brake lines and shot fluid across the garage because of that little guy....