Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Classiccarsrule85
#106014 I am wondering of what rim size i can use with gsr brakes all round right now i have 15"si's and am thinking about snagging a nice pair of bottlecaps...bmw rims though i think they are around 14-15" depending but not completly sure I would like to know what clearence i will need once i do my gsr brake conversion on my 95 cx since i know already im doing the rear disc its just the front i may not go gsr size may go alittle less....Thank you
By Graham
#106025 If GSR brakes are the size i think they are (262mm) then most 14's will JUST clear them, but 15's would have plenty room. I think the BMW bottlecaps are 15's
By asianrob
#106032 14" steelies will work but 14" HX wont clear unless you shave it or have spacers. 13"s deff wont work in the front.
By Greasedmonkey
#106046 here are some 14s on GSR brakes. 14x6, cant remember the offset.

By zeppelin101
#106092 If you've got gay spokes like mine have then you'll need a spacer to clear even with 15s :o
By SiWannabe
#120988 Aren't those the same size as Civic EX brakes? Cuz 14"s just barely clear mine.
By Sentry
SiWannabe wrote:Aren't those the same size as Civic EX brakes? Cuz 14"s just barely clear mine.

I ran 13" 88-91 steelies on my car through winter, they cleared fine. I'm assuming the EX and Si have the same brakes.