Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By smokinsoljah420
#101798 ... i got cx stock sized rotors and pads but the tabs on the pads dont fit! the tabs on these pads are WAY too big to fit where they should go. the ones on it have tabs close to half that size.

tabs circled in red.

ok now i did notice that the rotors on the cx now are slotted and badly warped. Im guessing the guy before me changed them? i know i have to take pics of the rotor and the pads that are on it so you can understand better, but its dark out now, will do tommorow.

what im trying to get at here is does anyone know offhand how big the tabs are on stock cx pads? i mean did i just get the wrong set? :? im confused lol!
By teal_dx
#101808 advanced/autozone are notorious for giving the wrong parts for brakes on civics, had it happen before as well as some friends too.

If you compared the two pads, why not measure the stock cx tabs while you have them in your hand and know for sure :?

Or take the old set into the store that way they can get you the right ones for sure :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
#101810 found out the lady gave me the pads for abs. :roll: im going to exchange em.
By zeppelin101
#101811 Insult her extravagently.

"I fart in your general direction."

That's a fun one.