Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By EG9-ish
#93523 92 civic lx

00 si front and rear disc

i have the proportioning valve for the SI, the brake booster, all four knuckles, and the rear trailing arms

the knuckles swap over just fine. what about the booster and the proportioning valve? Do i need them?

Any ideas?

I say interesting cause i haven't seen or heard much about it.
By Greasedmonkey
#93526 I wouldnt say you NEED them, but it will help. They should bolt up just fine, you will just have to bend the lines to get them into the MC just right. You will not be able to use the PP valve from the 00 si though. You need one from an non abs car.
By Dippin_EG
#93527 yeah, you dont NEED them, but you should change the proportioning valve because the ratios are different with calipers than drums . get one from an eg Si or EX, or from a DA integra
By EG9-ish
Greasedmonkey wrote:I wouldnt say you NEED them, but it will help. They should bolt up just fine, you will just have to bend the lines to get them into the MC just right. You will not be able to use the PP valve from the 00 si though. You need one from an non abs car.

so a 94-01 LS or so? Couldn't i use my current PP valve since it already is a Non ABS car.
By Greasedmonkey
#93556 rear disc non abs valve is what you need.
By EG9-ish
Greasedmonkey wrote:rear disc non abs valve is what you need.

Sounds good. I'll get one. Will the SI brake booster work too?
By Greasedmonkey
#93603 yes. its should just bolt in with the MC. You will just need to the bend the lines you have to fit the MC. Should work just fine.
By EG9-ish
#93637 Image

EK non abs disc pp valve

92 LX PP valve

doesn't look like that one will work.

Need to find a rear disc non abs pp valve

So the EK non abs rear disc won't work. Time to hunt down an LS :D
By Dippin_EG
#93640 92 Civic Si

90 Integra LS

By Greasedmonkey
#93644 The EK one you posted is an ABS valve.