Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By TurboHatch
#87698 Behind rims like 13 inch bogarts? I was told that the 13 inch bogarts can clear any brakes that a OEM 14 inch can clear. My rear brakes are already converted to 99 si disk but the front are stock DX and its allot of work on them to bring the car down from 135 mph after every pass over and over. i would like to upgrade them even if only slightly, I am also not against upgrading the back to match and the rear rims are 16 inch so no worries on rubbing back there. any links,tips or info would be great guys thanks :)
By Graham
#87813 You can get 262mm front brakes under OEM 14's, just. Thats about as large as you can go - if you're sure your 13's will clear what OEM 14's will then that will be your limit, personally i cant see it happening as its VERY tight on 14's...
By TurboHatch
#87821 is there any thing between stock and that size? perhaps something inbetween would work then?
By Graham
#87836 Not that i know of, i presume your current ones are 242mm as thats what mine were originally, 262mm came on Vti's, Sir's and 96 spec Integra Type R's - there isnt an oem setup between 242mm and 262mm that i know of...
By TurboHatch
#87879 ok i found out that the bogarts will clear GSR brakes, so now does any one know whats required to put GSR brakes on a EG and how much larger are GSR brakes then the OEM DX brakes?
By 89ssgti
#88063 you need the teg knuckles,calipers,pads and discs.It's all bolt-on on a eg.
By TurboHatch
#88216 all sorted guys, got every thing on the way to do a big brake upgrade all the way around :)