Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By blockustomz
smokinsoljah420 wrote::? hmmm. could it be the abs brakes have 2? i dont have abs. its a cx.

i have a cx with no abs.. stock brakes (except for rear disc) and i have two bolts..

nothing to worry about you just have a different cailiper i guess makes it easeir with brake jobs =D :thumb:
By i8umup
#105315 Image

circled in blue are your caliper bolts as block said ur all good as for the top thing ur looking at that u cant fit a screw in if u take ur tire off there will be a bolt on the other side and is how u take the caliper apart to change ur pads :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420
blockustomz wrote:if thats not it then im guessing its rotors.. you chould have a shop check them for out of round and maybe resurface them..

haha fuck a shop lol! i got the rotors in the trunk, just havent had the time to put em on. lol! :thumb: whew! you got me scared there buddy! lol! butter safe than sorry i guess though lol! then again i am trading this thing you call a hatch (lol) in a couple of days sooooo.... lol he can fix the ball joint and bushing. im just putting the rotors on tommorow and thats that. lol! :lol:
By blockustomz
#105317 what u circled is the cailiper bracket.. the bolt smoking circled is the cailper slids.. either of those missing bolts is bad news.. but smoking has a different slide for the top. still holds it in place just makes it easy to change pades.
By blockustomz
smokinsoljah420 wrote:
blockustomz wrote:if thats not it then im guessing its rotors.. you chould have a shop check them for out of round and maybe resurface them..

haha fuck a shop lol! i got the rotors in the trunk, just havent had the time to put em on. lol! :thumb: whew! you got me scared there buddy! lol! butter safe than sorry i guess though lol! then again i am trading this thing you call a hatch (lol) in a couple of days sooooo.... lol he can fix the ball joint and bushing. im just putting the rotors on tommorow and thats that. lol! :lol:

plezz tell me for another honda :woot:
By smokinsoljah420
i8umup wrote:Image

circled in blue are your caliper bolts as block said ur all good as for the top thing ur looking at that u cant fit a screw in if u take ur tire off there will be a bolt on the other side and is how u take the caliper apart to change ur pads :thumb:

um theres no bolt on the outer side to change out the pads. i took the one bolt out the back, lifted and slide off the caliper and the pads pretty much fell out lol.
By smokinsoljah420
blockustomz wrote:
smokinsoljah420 wrote:

plezz tell me for another honda :woot:

oh you didnt see my thread in the junk yard? lol!
http://www.civic-eg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8638&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15

:twisted: :twisted:
By blockustomz
smokinsoljah420 wrote:

um theres no bolt on the outer side to change out the pads. i took the one bolt out the back, lifted and slide off the caliper and the pads pretty much fell out lol.

yea shits tit.. when u change rotors just take off the bolts he circled and hit the rotor with a big hammer.. if u still have the phillips screws that hold ya rotors on u might wanna buy a impact driver or heat them bitches up they suck. (if u have them)
By smokinsoljah420
#105322 lol driver side doesnt but the passenger side does. im sure they arent too tight. nothing on this car is lol! :roll: hahaha i took off the drivers side wheel and the rotor almost fell completly off lol. that bolt thought did made changing the pads a 15 min job lol! sweet! :thumb:
By smokinsoljah420

OMFG!!! these bolts are fucking imposible to get out. jesus facking christ!! i went at it for an hour. i tryed everything. Im guessing i need a breaker bar or a cordless impact eh?