Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By xswingkidx
#89817 I got a rear disc setup from a DA integra ls today at the junk yard for 67 dollars! I'm not installing it immediately because I need to save up some money for the urethane bushing set. Arizona heat destroyed the stock ones. I'm hoping to get these, along with my e-brake cables next week. I might get the trailing arms and calipers powder coated black in the meantime.
By ej2rey
#89830 67 dollars that's sweet man.
By VegasCivic
#89860 you dont need the rear trailing arms for the swap. just make sure you have the caliper bracket etc etc. The brake drum bracket and caliper brackets are interchangeable on the trailing arms by Torx bolts.

Right above number 9 is the bracket im talking about. Take that off, put the caliper version and proceed to install the rest of the system.

I know it because I did it. I already had my bushings in and didnt want another rear arm, I <3 honda's swapping power.
By zeppelin101
VegasCivic wrote:you dont need the rear trailing arms for the swap. just make sure you have the caliper bracket etc etc. The brake drum bracket and caliper brackets are interchangeable on the trailing arms by Torx bolts.

Said torx bolts can be a right shitter to get off though, it's probably fine if the car has been maintained but I'd say it's easier to replace the whole arm if I'm honest.
By VegasCivic
zeppelin101 wrote:Said torx bolts can be a right shitter to get off though

Crafstman tools, Pb blaster over night and a 4ft breaker bar. Came right off :lol: