Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By omalika
#79968 Wondering if the rear suspension/brake assembly from a 90-91 DA will bolt directly up to a 92-95 civic?

also, should i use the ebrake cables from an integra, or a civic, or it doesn't matter?

are there any differences between the 92-95 civics and the 90-91 DA trailing arms, upper/lower control arms, and their bushings?

if i had a DC setup it'd be a lot easier, but i this one was really cheap so i'm hoping it'll work...

thanks!!
By ej2rey
omalika wrote:Wondering if the rear suspension/brake assembly from a 90-91 DA will bolt directly up to a 92-95 civic?

also, should i use the ebrake cables from an integra, or a civic, or it doesn't matter?

are there any differences between the 92-95 civics and the 90-91 DA trailing arms, upper/lower control arms, and their bushings?

if i had a DC setup it'd be a lot easier, but i this one was really cheap so i'm hoping it'll work...

thanks!!

DA rear set up would do just fine.

All you need is the trailing arm with the disc break assembly. And civic e-break cables won't work. You would aslo have to use the one from the DA. Might want to get the proportion valve while you at it.