Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Lincx
#79510 Hi! Can anybody please say how can i turn off ABS on my 1998 EK Honda CIvic VTi sedan (B16A2)??? I hate ABS, i wana turn it of. please help!!!
By Classiccarsrule85
#79529 my guess would be to find the ecu i know on the eg's its tucked behing the rear plastic on the passenger side(us cars) not sure about rhd's probaly the same......but yea thats that you just unplug it and should stop abs from working. and i dont think it would show a abs light either so hurray.

But yea can someone back me up on this im pretty sure im correct i dont know exact location on the eks but yea.

And yea i dont like abs either
By marvinp8700
Classiccarsrule85 wrote:my guess would be to find the ecu i know on the eg's its tucked behing the rear plastic on the passenger side(us cars) not sure about rhd's probaly the same......but yea thats that you just unplug it and should stop abs from working. and i dont think it would show a abs light either so hurray.

But yea can someone back me up on this im pretty sure im correct i dont know exact location on the eks but yea.

And yea i dont like abs either

this cats right
should be about the same location on ek
By Macster
#79711 pull the fuse or disconnect the hub speed sensor on any of the wheels and it should stop tho the abs light will come on i beileve.