Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By CScivic22
#79041 ok quick question, the two screws that hold on the rotor once the wheel is off do i need those there or not? i thought you did to hold the rotor on but i was told today that they were just there for the assembly line when the car was put together, and that the lugs just hold the rotor on. so do i need them or not?
By marvinp8700
#79042 you dont need em
By Method
#79092 the rotors that i got didn't even have the holes for them. had to drill the fuckers out last time to get my rotor off.
By Graham
#79105 Once the wheels on it holds the disc in place so you dont really need them, but i put them back on anyway :P
By Classiccarsrule85
#79128 ehhh its just another saftey feature Im not gonna run them they where too much of a hassle to take out ended up haveing to torch one and stuff like that....but anyhow its just another saftey feature like airbags though airbags depending on if they will deploy may be a good thing to have lol
By LowTEC-Derbo
#79155 no necessary as most other manufacturers dont do this like Toyota.

I had a hell of a time getting mine off. Thank god I had an Impact screwdriver..
By Vti93T
#79217 I took mine off when I did my suspension and it's not necessary to have them.