Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By mrquackers00
#74642 will the front discs brakes from an EK bolt on to an EG hatch? or is there other things that i would need to purchase? my friend said we can just take the whole front assembly and replace it on my EG.
By sdots
#74652 I swear there's already somebody who's asked this question.
No you cant take off the front assembly off an EK. you can however take them from a Integra.

As for the discs you can't swap them over because the EK has a 262mm disc and assuming you have an EG4 with standard brakes they are at the most 240mm in size. however same new and minimum thicknesses.
By mrquackers00
#74720 so the 90-01 integra front brake assembly i could take and it would bolt right in?
By sdots
mrquackers00 wrote:so the 90-01 integra front brake assembly i could take and it would bolt right in?

Yup, the camber and hub assembly would fit right in. not sure about the wishbone though, I think that may be slightly differently. That's why it's quite easy to do a 5 lug DC2 conversion on our civics.
By Greasedmonkey
#74882 You can get the front spindles (everything between the upper A arm and the LCA) from a 99-00 Si, or 94-01 Integra. They will bolt on. DO NOT GET anything from a 90-93 Integra.
By xlr8
Greasedmonkey wrote:You can get the front spindles (everything between the upper A arm and the LCA) from a 99-00 Si, or 94-01 Integra. They will bolt on. DO NOT GET anything from a 90-93 Integra.

Agreed!

94-01 Integra suspension is pretty much the same as EG. I am learning all of this too. The disc brake swap is easy....You can pretty much take just the spindle and brakes or both control arms. It's all the same. The only different piece is the rear lower control arms. Some EG's don't have rear sway bars and Integra's do. The rear LCA is different, they will all bolt up, it just may not have the holes for the sway bar, but that's it.