Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By ChicagoMike
#12267 Hahahaha, it turned out like a trainwreck.

Actually the kid I was getting the brakes from got a killer offer on his car and just couldnt pass it up. So needless to say I'm still on drums in the rear.

Damn, I've been slackin on the car lately. I havent gotten shit done. :thumbdown:
By -EJ1- COUPE
#12273 yea i was gona get a deal to 92 si full brake system for $100 out of my buddies totaled hatch last thursday but the flat bed came well i was at work and to it 2 hours beforehand :thumbdown:
By ChicagoMike
#12276 Sucks that something always seems to "happen" and then the plans get shot down. Then you have to start all over looking/hoping for another good deal.
By -EJ1- COUPE
#12277 yea it sucks.. the best part was that my buddies hatch had 80k on it everything was mint and brand new :(
By Greasedmonkey
#12332 Another thing you might want to consider when you get the Si or even the GSR front brakes and that you will have to modify the caliper bracket on the outside to fit your HX wheels. You will have to grind down some on the outer piece just so that the wheels will fit.
By ku
#12341 im installing esi discs all round non esi

3540 propvalve

13/16 master cylinder from eg esi 3rd non abs

same master cylinder as my 1.3 dx :o

brake pedal felt good n hard when i braked so

i'll just use the 13/16 along with 35/40 propvalve
By LaMbErT*
AddictiveAllMotor wrote:Sucks that something always seems to "happen" and then the plans get shot down. Then you have to start all over looking/hoping for another good deal.

Story of my life