Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By sdots
#63672 Hi basically, upgrading the back drums on my EJ2 for some nice rear trailing arms with rotors.
So my question is, because they came off an EG6 (Led to believe they come off an EG6 from the person I bought them off)

- are the handbrake cables any different in design?
- are the length's of the cables different?
- Can I use the original brake lines from the drums or do these need to be swapped out (I've looked within forums and I've only found a swap out for the brake lines)

Thanks for your time

Sanjesh
By asianrob
#63676 all hatch sedan and coupe from 92-00 civic are the same

you will have to use the emergency brake lines and rubber hoses from the Donor car with the Disc brakes.
By Greasedmonkey
#63705 he is indeed correct. Or instead of using the rubber hoses, get stainless braided lines.
By asianrob
Greasedmonkey wrote:he is indeed correct. Or instead of using the rubber hoses, get stainless braided lines.

i second that
By Ecc0
#63731 As this conversion is going into a Coupe I understood you would need to have E brake lines from a Sedan as the Hb line and delsol lines are both too short.

I used some from an EG9 and they fitted properly and work a treat.
By sdots
#63912 Thanks for the info guys.
So all in all, I have the e-brake cables from the eg6, so am I right in saying I use these?
And the hydraulic brake lines need to be swapped out for either rubber or stainless correct?