Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By mage182
#61175 I was able to get a full suspension setup off of a 2000 LS Integra. But I think I want to put NSX brakes on my project car. I've already installed all poly bushings into the suspension. I still have to get rear LCAs cause the ones I got were bent.

My question is, can I buy front and rear ITR hubs and bearings and put them in that front knuckles and rear trailing arms I already have? Also pick up a set of ITR rear LCAs? Are there any other differences between the ITR suspension and the other integra models?

I will be getting sway bars, calipers, wheels, and coilovers separately so these aren't necessary.
By asianrob
#61206 it can be done i was wanting to do it for so long but i neither had the time or the money for it and said fuck it but since i'm nice and didnt want to give this out to anyone untill i did it i'll post a link to it

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1978033&page=1

read through it all its pretty cheap to do i guess just have to have time for it
By mage182
DC4rob wrote:it can be done i was wanting to do it for so long but i neither had the time or the money for it and said fuck it but since i'm nice and didnt want to give this out to anyone untill i did it i'll post a link to it

read through it all its pretty cheap to do i guess just have to have time for it

I knew someone would post that lol. I found it last night and tried to make it through the first 10 page before bed. It is one of the most confusing automotive threads I've ever read. The thread creator says he'll create a how-to with pics which would clear everything up. But he never does and other people get involved with their ideas. The parts list includes using Mazda spindle nuts that have to be tack welded. That part really turned me off. I'm going to finish reading it now and see if it's feasible, otherwise I'll just suck it up and start looking for an ITR setup.

If it does turn out to be legit and safe I'll cut the thread up and post a preliminary how-to here. Once I do it I'll post pics to go with it.

Thanks.
By asianrob
#61232 yea lol i read that one long time ago and it sounds really easy to do. on that part with the protege nut i didnt read anywhere where it had to be tact welded. just the part where it would replace the old washer and nut because it would be big enough to cover it.

but other than that i think it would be cheaper to do if you can find the spindles cheaper.
By Greasedmonkey
#61255 I was about to post that like rob. Ive been reading that for a while and been wanting to do it as well.
By mage182

My synopsis of that whole confusing thread:

If you have an EG and want to do an ITR Hub swap you will need to do this. I will separate it by front and rear setups:

Front:

There are a few choices here They mostly depend on what you're doing with your engine.

If you're going with D or B series (32mm axles):

You'll need 92-95 Civic EX knuckles. Or any 94-01 Integra knuckles.

Parts to buy:

98-01 USDM ITR Front wheel hubs with bearings (32mm)
98-01 USDM ITR Calipers with brackets
98-01 USDM ITR Brake Lines
98-01 USDM ITR Rotors
98-01 USDM ITR Pads

There are other parts made by Honda that are the same on other cars but I won't confuse you by listing all of them.
Simply press out the old hub and press the new one in. Bolt everything up and you're done.

If you're going with K series (36mm axles):

You can find used CR-V (1st Gen) knuckles which are the same part as the JDM ITR ones. They also have 36mm hubs making it

easy to use RSX-S axles in your K swap.

If you can't find those knucles, you'll need 92-95 Civic EX knuckles. Or any 94-01 Integra knuckles.

Parts to buy:

1st Gen CR-V Front wheel hubs with bearings (36mm)
98-01 USDM ITR Front calipers with brackets
98-01 USDM ITR Front brake Lines
98-01 USDM ITR Front rotors
98-01 USDM ITR Front pads

Bolt everything up and you're done.

Rear:

This part is harder and I don't really agree with the method.

The ITR rear spindle is not sold separately that I can't find. This raises a problem since the ITR rear spindle is 5mm langer than or Civic/Integra spindles. The user that 'engineered' this swap came up with this solution:

This will not work with rear drums. You need to already have rear discs on your car.

Parts to buy:

98-01 USDM ITR Rear wheel hubs with bearings
98-01 USDM ITR Rear calipers with brackets (Nissin 9CLP14S)
98-01 USDM ITR Rear brake Lines
98-01 USDM ITR Rear rotors
98-01 USDM ITR Rear pads
93-02 Mazda 626 or Protege Axle Nuts

There are other parts made by Honda that are the same on other cars but I won't confuse you by listing all of them.

Remove the old hub off of the spindle. Discard the washer behind the nut. Install the new hub and install the Mazda axle nut. This nut is shorter and along with the removal of the washer make it possible to thread the nut on. However, the nut doesn't thread on enough to punch in the key. You must tack weld the spindle to the nut to hold it in place.

Bolt everything up and you're done.

I Think everything in the front is pretty straight forward. It is the back that gets me. I can't trust a welded nut. It is something I would always worry about.