Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By Blackdeath159
#59978 Does anyone have a list of what kind of cars i can remove the rear disc break assembly to put on my cx hatch? So far i know i can remove it from a civic si
By Ecc0
#59991 DelSol SIR, VTI (Uk Models)
MG ZR
EG9 VTI
and I think Teg DC2 rear brakes will fit
By asianrob
#60031 99-00 civic Si (with EG arms)
90-01 integra
92-95 civic EX with ABS
Del Sol with rear discs (but you have to use coupe/hatch/ sedan Ebrake lines)
By Ecc0
DC4rob wrote:Del Sol with rear discs (but you have to use coupe/hatch/ sedan Ebrake lines)

Good point for got to mention about the E brake cable
By asianrob
Ecc0 wrote:
DC4rob wrote:Del Sol with rear discs (but you have to use coupe/hatch/ sedan Ebrake lines)

Good point for got to mention about the E brake cable

yup lol

also 88-91 EF civic Si/ CRX Si (with the coupe/sedan/hatch ebrake cables)
By Blackdeath159
#60254 Just got them off a civic si thanks guys but now i have a ? about the MC. i found a 15/16 at the junk yard but when i took it hopme i found that the bolts don't line up with the booster unless i turn the booster upside down. Can I do this???
By asianrob
Blackdeath159 wrote:Just got them off a civic si thanks guys but now i have a ? about the MC. i found a 15/16 at the junk yard but when i took it hopme i found that the bolts don't line up with the booster unless i turn the booster upside down. Can I do this???

no but you can buy like a 91 civic EX( i think thats a 15/16 also) or get one from an RS integra with NO ABS theres a thread on here about that in the same section
By jmsplitfyre
#60260 I have a question, what are the advantages of swapping the rear discs? And do the rear discs from the Integras have the same diameter with our stock Eg discs? Or if I wanted to swap I should just take the whole assembly from the Integra?
By asianrob
jmsplitfyre wrote:I have a question, what are the advantages of swapping the rear discs? And do the rear discs from the Integras have the same diameter with our stock Eg discs? Or if I wanted to swap I should just take the whole assembly from the Integra?

all rear discs are the same unless its a Type R assembly

better braking

you will need the trailing arm and brake lines
By jmsplitfyre
#60289 Ok so to confirm, if I'm getting those Teg rear discs I need to take the trailing arms, brake lines, and of course the discs? But what if I want to buy braided brake lines? Should I order ones for the Integra or still for the civic?