Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By CScivic22
#57903 quick question, my car makes a sqeaking noise when i move, gets louder when i brake but still does it when no brakes are on, i thinking maybe the brakes are sticking and sqeaking, but i just replaced them. :? i also thinking that it could be the wheel bearing, if it is how hard is that to replace?
By ChicagoMike
#57908 Has this been a gradual thing, or did it just start all of a sudden??
By CScivic22
#57912 it actually just started all of a sudden, its been really hot the past few days but i dont think that has anything to do with it. :?
By ChicagoMike
#57913 I had a similar problem, it drove me nuts!! Turned out a lil rock got stuck between the rotor and the metal shield on the back side of the rotor. It actually happened to my wifeys car too.

Start simple.
By CScivic22
#57916 it doesnt do it constantly, it does it quite a bit but not every second, it sometimes goes away and then comes back. idk its weird. and annoying as hell!
By CScivic22
#58061 figured it out it was the low brake indicator scraping, :x :x even though i just put these brakes on!!!! well i drive quite a bit but oh well. fixed the problem thanks for those who helped. this thread can be closed.