Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By B18cDelSlo
#57348 I just bought wilwood 12.2 brakes and i'm wondering if a 15/16 master cylinder will work?

I don't want to do all the modding for the 1in integra one to fit. I want to be able to bolt up to my brake booster and go.

car is a 1994 del sol s.

Thanks
By Bouli
#57349 It will work though..
By B18cDelSlo
#57413 our 1in in the states comes from an integra and it doesn't bolt up. The brake booster studs are different and the brake lines are different. Unless there is another 1in I don't know about.
By asianrob
B18cDelSlo wrote:our 1in in the states comes from an integra and it doesn't bolt up. The brake booster studs are different and the brake lines are different. Unless there is another 1in I don't know about.

they can you have to know which ones to get. You need the integra RS brake Booster or 91 Civic EX, or 92-95 EX NON ABS cars will work too
By B18cDelSlo
#57419 but everyone keeps saying you need to modify a line for the 1in to work. I don't really want to do that.

I just want to know if the 15/16 will work ha.
By Graham
#57426 Yeah 1 line is slightly different but you just adjust it and make it fit :P

On most m/c's the line at the front comes out at an angle whereas on the 1" one it come out vertically, you just need to bend the line slightly - it will work though!