Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By octaneaccord02
#57156 Ok, I ran into a big problem. I just went to change simple brake pads and now I can not get the piston to go back in. What do you think is the problem?

Image This pin won't move back far einoth for me to get the caliper back in place with the new pad. Problem???

Image Couldn't try that because it's too small.

[img]http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f299/mild2wildaccord/P5310190.jpg
By Gorveatt
#57158 Try using a set of channel locks, and squeeze it, if it wont move then open the bleeder screw, if it moves then chances are you have a pinched hose, if it doesn't then your caliper is fucked
By octaneaccord02
#57163 Problem solved thanks to acouple members on honda-tech. You just had turn the piston clock wise(I used a flat head screw driver). Thanks everyone!
By Method
octaneaccord02 wrote:Problem solved thanks to acouple members on honda-tech. You just had turn the piston clock wise(I used a flat head screw driver). Thanks everyone!

i was gonna say this also. i fiqured this prob out when my dad and i tried doing my rear brakes on my 4door. had the c-clamp on that thing tight as shit. and wasn't going in. i asked my neighbour, wats the deal. his words "turn the big fucking screw"