Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By jvc7065
#57035 hey guys how to remove the knuckle remove the c v joint nut and then what
By Gorveatt
#57037 what?
By Greasedmonkey
Gorveatt wrote:what?

what he said. Was that even a sentence?
By Graham
#57064 If your question was "How do you remove the front knuckle from an Integra?" then id have said "Undo the 32mm hub nut, undo the brake hose from the solid pipe on the chassis, undo the 14mm nut on the track rod end and split it with balljoint splitters, undo the 14mm not at the bottom of the kunckle connecting it to the lower control arm and split it with balljoint splitters if you need too and then undo the 14mm nut attaching the top of the knuckle to the upper arm, again using balljoint splitters if you have to"

But i have no clue if thats what you asked or not :?
By CivicTypeR
#57065 You want some magic beans?
By jvc7065
#57083 yea man i'm sorry if i did not make this question clear i was in a hurry but yea what (graham) say is what i whant to know thank's guys do i need and impact gun an a compressor to remove this thnak's
By Graham
#57098 You shouldnt do, i just used hand tools and mine were pretty rusted up originally. You might need a breaker bar if its going to be a pain in the ass but the fronts generally come off without too much bother
By jvc7065
#57128 ok so i'm goin to put this in me eg6 do i need the ss brake line for the 95 teg
By Graham
#57149 No ive got Civic brake hoses and they fit fine, Integra ones would probably be the same length but im not 100% sure