Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By sdots
#85797 Can I ask something and sorry to hijack a thread but I have a EJ2 coupe and it's RHD. does this still mean I would need to bend, flare with a new nut? As I assume you need to bend and relflair the line because you have a majority of LHD vehicles in the states? where as the Integra R were right hand drive vehicles.

Thanks
By Graham
#85815 Its not to do with LHD and RHD, you have to bend the line because on the ITR m/c the line comes out the end vertically, whereas on Civic ones it comes off at an angle. Ive never heard of having to put a new nut on to fit an Integra m/c before, all the ones ive ever seen have been the same fitment as eg ones
By suspendedHatch
#85843 The Integra master cylinder mounts are different and require the Integra brake booster. But why? Are you having some trouble pushing the pedal down? You know what master cylinders and brake boosters actually do, right?

You can put the Integra brake fluid resevoir on your Civic master cylinder...
By sdots
#85959 ah I understand. Yeh I know what the booster does if that was directed at me, was just a little unsure about the MC :D even though the booster does not need to be changed, would a dc2 even fit into the little space we have in our civics? it looks twice the size of the little things we have. thanks for the info. much appreciated.
By sdots
Graham wrote:Image

Loads of room :P

sweet, cheers :D
By suspendedHatch
#86229 You can't put an Integra master cylinder on a Civic brake booster. The mounting bolts are reversed. One is like this / and the other is like this \ .
By sdots
suspendedHatch wrote:You can't put an Integra master cylinder on a Civic brake booster. The mounting bolts are reversed. One is like this / and the other is like this \ .

Ah OK got you dude, so basically the whole thing's gotta be swapped out and the brake lines to the MC need to be modified slightly to connect to the MC as it's fixings are at a different angle to the civics MC which means the 1"MC CANNOT be bolted on to our civic boosters...is this all correct? :) I think if i've read correctly, i assume this is all correct with the info given here. thanks again, its a big help