Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By suspendedHatch
#346956 The prices for brand new hubs, rear calipers, caliper brackets, rotors, pads, and ebrake cables is going to be prohibitive. I imagine it will be in the range of an aftermarket rear big brake kit.
By Phoenix288
#346957 Looking at dealers, it should be 1k both sides included.
But right now it is out of reach so I'll see what I'll do later. For now the drums will have to do...
By sentientprogram
#348317 I was at the junk yard taking apart rear spindles of another civic and noticed they had an extra wire that goes up to the rear trunk of the coupe i was working on.

I noticed your rear spindle didnt have the extra wire. What is it for? will it still work for my rear disc conversion?
By sentientprogram
#348318 Heres pics of what im talking about

I was at the junk yard taking apart rear spindles of another civic and noticed they had an extra wire that goes up to the rear trunk of the coupe i was working on.

I noticed your rear spindle didnt have the extra wire. What is it for? will it still work for my rear disc conversion?

Image[/img]
By egsedanguy
#348337 and yes it will work. rs came without. i just did my rear conv. and the teggy i pulled them from had abs. I just cit the line and then unbloted all the stuff for it from the hub.
By CopyLifted
vince72310 wrote:i wanna do this so bad, im guessing a 94-01 integra rear disk brakes will fit in my 95 hatch??

Hopefully you have figured it out already lol, but, yes.
By sentientprogram
#350677 I love this thread.
I thought id share some experiences while tackling my rear disc conversion for the first time.

I have a 1994 EG Hatch.
Now i took the entire rear spindles off of an EX EG Coupe
Everything from the e-brake to the control arms
Everything fit fine....except for the e-brakes. they were too long!!

After thorough research I understood that coupe parts will convert to the hatch no problem. But i guess thats NOT true. See pictures below

Here's a pic of my drum ebrake perfectly fitting through the metal floor and fully connected with the hand brake inside the car.

Now heres a pic after I did the swap.
The cables were too long so I had to mitigate the issue with the extra length by crossing the brake cables over each other to prevent the e-brake cables from popping out of place

Anyway Im going to keep it like this until I figure out a better part that will fit better. The ebrake functions just fine. I just hope this doesnt touch the exhaust and melts the damn rubber. to be continued.
By vince72310
#350678 yeah i thought that would happen, which is why i didnt try it lol i am just going to get the rear disc brake conversion kit of off HMO :thumb:

http://www.hmotorsonline.com/shop/whats ... ?prodID=12