Calipers, Rotors, Pads, Lines & more- OEM and Aftermarket
By EJ1_MK
#293181 Ok for a 99 civic of any ej6,8 or ek model you will need these parts

Rear trailing arms from a 90-01 integra with e-brake cables and brake Calipers.

You can NOT use the rear control off any other model Honda they have a completely different rear lower control arm.

Now I everything else is up to you if you want to replace things or not. Personally I would replace the rear wheel hubs, brake Calipers and if you want the e-brake cables from a 99-00 civic si they will fit perfect underneath the car. It's hard to tell if things are working on a junk car so I always replace these things prior to installing them on anyone's car. Also I would replace the trailing arm bushing as well.

All the rest you can buy aftermarket like rear camper kit, rear lower control arms, and rear toe arms. But don't need to be replaced. But if you have every worked on the back end bolts brake really easy so take your time or have new on hand to replace stuff with. You can look at my build thread and get a good idea of all it takes to swap. Not hard just takes time.
By kc12305
#293197 ok thanks guys
By kt95CiviCDX
#293251 I was told the rear disc brakes from a 90/91 crx si will work for the swap as well...
By EJ1_MK
#293253 Yes it will here is a list of all the rear trailing arms and off what cars:

88-91 CRX SI
90-01 Integra all models
92-95 Civic SI, ex 4 door and ex-s coupes came with disk/ ABS
99-00 Civic SI

All should have the same rear trailing arm I know that the 90-01 Integra and all civic are the same brake calipers and rotor numbers are identical.
By kt95CiviCDX
#293264 so if i have the conversion from the crx si will rotors for an eg fit on ? or if i buy new rotors do i have to get ones for a crx si
By EJ1_MK
#293275 the brake rotors are different for the CRX than the other models its a much smaller car which means it needs less braking force to stop. So you will have to use the CRX rotors and pads. You can always have the part stores look up both models I just did on O'Reilly's and advance to check and they list different rear rotor part numbers.
By illason
#302557 So you can use the same e-brake cables?
By EJ1_MK
#302581 As long as they are for the disc brake trailing arms then yes.
By jbdakid
#330979 I know this is an old thread but I still am not sure about something.

I did my conversion using 99 Civic Si parts. Rear trailer arms, calipers and e-brake cables off of a 92 Si hatch. My car is a 92 Civic CX hatch. Everything fits and bolts up. I bled the brakes but I can only get a little pressure on the peddle. Not enough to stop the car? When the car is off, I get full pressure though and the brake peddle pumps all the way up. What am I missing?

Thanks.

By Brandonthesmith
#331366 Have you driven the car with the swap mine was kinda doing the same thing its just that without a four disc matter cylinder the braking pressure is different so the pedal feels squishy my pedal feels soft at first but stops just the same after about three inches of travel but I do plan on trying to upgrade to an integra master cylinder in the future
By jbdakid
Brandonthesmith wrote:Have you driven the car with the swap mine was kinda doing the same thing its just that without a four disc matter cylinder the braking pressure is different so the pedal feels squishy my pedal feels soft at first but stops just the same after about three inches of travel but I do plan on trying to upgrade to an integra master cylinder in the future

Yes, I drove the car and it wouldn't stop. I eventually bled the brakes again and got a little more stopping power not enough for me to have confidence in the brakes.

The thread on here and on Hondaswap.com led me to a 91 4 door Civic EX MC. This a direct bolt on so I replaced my 13/16 MC with this 15/16 MC and wow!!!! What a difference!!! The pedal engages right away and the stopping power is much much better!!!!

By CopyLifted
#331575 This might be a silly question but one I am unsure of.

I have a wrecked '94 teg LS with ABS. I am thinking of swapping the rear discs into my non ABS '95 Civic DX. Will this work?

I may also swap the fronts in the future as they are a bit bigger than the civic (I think), but will an ABS setup work in a non ABS car?

My main concern is the rear swap at the moment though. I'm also unsure what I am going to do with the teg lol.

Thanks.
By h4tCh
#341068 So if I have understood this thread correctly, the best thing would be to get the m/c and prop valve off the teggy that the swap is coming from along with the ebrake cables if available right?